WE'RE OPEN! JOIN US FOR FALL FUN 9AM-7PM DAILY!
Johansen Farms Children’s Zoo & Fall Festival is closed for the season.
Thank you to all of our customers who made our family part of your family fun!
Admission price includes ALL animals, rides and activities.
– Weekdays: $9.95
– Weekend (Sat. & Sun.): $14.95
– Columbus Day: $14.95
Children 23 months and younger are always FREE.
Seniors (62 and older
– Weekday: $9.00
– Weekends (Sat. & Sun.) & Columbus Day: $12.00
All major credit cards accepted.
We support our military – Anyone with a military ID (active or veteran) will be allowed entry into the zoo for free. (Applies to the individual only. ID must be shown at the time of entry.)
- All major credit cards excepted
- Feed for the animals is $0.25 (Sorry—no outside feed for the animals is allowed in the zoo.)
- Handicap accessible
- Parking is FREE
- For a Season Pass – Please call 630.759.8711
- ATM available
- Paved pathways throughout
- Granny’s Kitchen and Snack Bar available
- For the safety of our guests and animals, no pets are allowed
- Outside food and drink are not allowed on weekends
If you are interested in group reservations, special events or private parties during the week or on weekends, please see our School Outings, Girl Scouts Outings and Boy Scout Outings sections or our Special Events & Parties section.
PUMPKINS & MORE
There is plenty of FREE PARKING and NO CHARGE to visit the pumpkin patch and open market area (aka pumpkin patch, photo-op area, fall decorations, mums of every fall color and pie house where you can also get our famous fresh apple cider donuts and much much more).
All rides and attractions are free and unlimited with paid zoo admission, INCLUDING our FREE pony rides, Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course and 9 hole Noah’s Miniature Golf Course! We never make you pay for individual rides or attractions. One admission price gets you ALL the fun.
Our pony rides are offered Saturday and Sunday from 11am-5pm in October. The miniature golf course and inflatable obstacle course are offered M-F 3-7pm, and Saturday and Sunday all day!