SCHOOL FIELD TRIPS
Open Daily 9am to 7pm from September 14th through October 31st
Children’s Zoo – 710 W. Boughton Rd., Bolingbrook location ONLY
During the week we offer an opportunity for your students to interact with farm animals—from holding a baby chick to playing with the goats. We also feature many additional activities to make this an unforgettable experience that your children will always treasure.
- $8.50 per person
- 1 teacher free with every 10 paid children
- WE DO NOT REQUIRE A DEPOSIT
- WE DO NOT REQUIRE a children-to-chaperone ratio. We feel teachers are the best to determine their students’ needs
- Petting zoo with over 500 animals
- Most animals can be petted and fed
- Baby chicks to hold
- Goat Mountain
- Pumpkin Junction Train Ride
- The Amazing Corn Maze
- Hay Rides
- Two-story Air Slide
- Medium Air Slide – for those not quite tall enough yet
- Play in the Pumpkin Bouncer
- Toddler mini air slide
- Toddler mini jumping play room
- Toddler jumping pumpkin
- FREE pie pumpkin for ALL paying guests and teachers
- Fully Insured
- Three tented areas for lunch
- Full concession stand
- black top walk ways
- hot lunch available for groups
- We offer an additional program for those with special needs
- Handicap accessible
- FREE parking
All of the above attractions are FREE and unlimited with paid admission into the zoo.
All attractions are weather permitting and subject to close without notice. Sorry, no refunds.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Please call 630.759.8711 to make a reservation.
All finances for children and additional adults must be collected at school. Only one school representative will be guided to the office for payment at time of admittance.
- School checks
- School credit card
- Chicago Public Schools P.O. number
- NO personal credit cards or checks accepted
Our main office address is 680 N. Bolingbrook Dr., Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Sorry, no outside feed for animals allowed in zoo.
School field trips are at Johansen Farms 710 W Boughton Rd., Bolingbrook location ONLY. FULLY INSURED.