Nighttime Parties: Available 7pm to 9pm from September 15th to October 31st.
(Ask us about extending the hours for your event!)
This event is closed to the general public and is only available for private functions. You and your guests will have full access to our seven acre children’s zoo. As you enter, you will be greeted by farm animals everywhere and a campfire ready and roaring. Enjoy a hayride under the stars and play flashlight tag in the corn maze. Our two story air slide is always a big hit, or just relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the farm.
- Church Events
- School Events
- Halloween Parties
- Customer Appreciation Events
- Corporate Parties
Your party can be as exciting or as relaxing as you like:
- Roast marshmallows or hot dogs over the campfire (BYOS—bring your own sticks!)
- Order in pizza
- Bring in your own food
- Arrange for a caterer for something special
- Add your own music or entertainment
- Extend your party time (must be pre-scheduled)
Everything will unfold under our tents that seat over 400. Create a lasting,one of-a-kind memory for all!
- Fridays & Saturdays, 7 – 9pm – $14.95 per person (Other nights may be reserved but with additional requirements. Please call for full details.)
- Children 24 months and younger are free
- Ask about extending the hours for your event!
- Party in the zoo with over 500 animals
- Baby chicks to hold
- Roaring campfires
- Nighttime private hayrides
- Two 2-story air slides
- Corn maze (don’t forget your flashlights!)
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Call 630.759.8711 to make a reservation
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required at the time of booking which will be applied toward the event. Final count and remaining balance is due FIVE DAYS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, at which time wrist bands will be given.
METHODS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED:
- Cashier’s check/Money order
- All major credit cards
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought in
- No glass containers are allowed (to avoid accidents with glass)
All of the above attractions are FREE and unlimited with paid admission into the zoo. All attractions are weather permitting and subject to close without notice. Sorry, no refunds. Handicapped accessible.